After the completion of a building, there are often many reasons to change the use of the building or carry out improvement works to make the user more convenient and more efficient use of spaces. We provide one-stop addition and alternation services to fulfil the development needs for their properties.
The service scope includes:
• Design, feasibility study, budgeting and project planning
• Application for authorities consent and approval
• Constructing a new extension to an existing building
• Linking two or more floors by removing parts of the floor slab and/or adding internal staircases
• Combining two or more units into one by removing the partition walls
• Conversion of an existing building
• Installing cladding or curtain wall to the façade of existing buildings
• Adding water tanks, canopies, shelters, structural frames for advertisement signboards, air-conditioning plants, etc.
• Any other addition and alternation projects